Saturday 17 March 2012

LIFE GOES ON...AGE TOO...Today as I looked into the mirror, I saw those wrinkles around the eyes, ignoring those and saying to myself," lack of sleep maybe"... than started combing my hair, and those grey beautiful hair, were glaring at me, in between those dry, boring hair of mine. That's the reason I love to pin them together, the bun suits me better nowadays. Youngsters do have grey hair too, chemical in shampoos, colored hair, global warming, the weathers etc... thousand of possible reasons to disbelief what I am suppose to...
Than, today I attended one of my beloved student's in SEMESTI wedding. 11 years ago if I am not mistaken, he was in form 4, calculated, he should be around 27 by now. Than there were Ilya, hubby and sweet daughter ( so called SEMESTI grandaughter to me, as I call myself granny SEMESTI).. these are all real proves to say YES I am getting older!

That is the beauty of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment