Saturday 17 March 2012

THE 13 TREASURES... by MICHELLE HARRISON


My dear Yaya, she loves reading, that's good but buying her, small, thin books are considered problems to me, as she read them too fast. I mean I just couldn't cope with buying her books, every week. So decided to buy her thicker books, and the first one, which she felt in love not at the first sight was this book the 13 Treasures, why I bought it at the  first place, it is thick ;), and she loves fantasy... it comes from me :).
some wonderful sentences from it... and I did ask her, what are the 13 treasures, to test her whether she really read the book...and they are really interesting, and I would read it next... if only :)
 do you believe in fairies?
1. The Halter, a ring that makes its wearer invisible
2. Glamour, a mask of illusion to fool an onlooker as long as one wish
3.The Light, a magic candle that would never diminish
4. The Sword, which would allow only victory and never defeat
5. The Book of Knowledge, would answer any questions
6. The Key, that would open any door to other worlds
7. A Goblet, to bestow eternal life on any who should drink from it
8. A Platter, that would remain full never allowing its owner to go hungry
 9. A Staff, for strength
10. the Dagger, dripping blood that could heal any wound
11. A Cup of Divination
12. A Heart of courage
13 and the Cauldron, which could restore the death to life.

WOW those are tempting, don't they, LIFE does make people greedy and ever are  not satisfied, which what we are or what we have....
My dearest YAYA... keep reading and along the way of your LIFE of reading you'll be passing through wonderful experience, where money can't buy.... That's part of LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment