Friday 5 October 2012

just to say hello

It has been aged, since I write something...
There are and were many things to do and the 24 hours seem too short.
Looking through my daily window, I know life is not that easy. Responsible and to be responsible are tough, when the going gets tough , the tough gets going...
There are too many things playing around my head, and I am the one who wants to be Mrs Perfect and it kills me softly... the perfection I long for...
My daughters are growing direct in front of my eyes, God is great, that proves , when they start to argue with me, when they seem not to agree, that may be sign of growing out???
Wish and hope for the best, I want them to be the perfect twins...want them to get hold of the stars...
There are too high up there, nothing is impossible if Allah wills, their journey is still far ahead , one day insyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment